Cellulite Guide – One of the main woman’s concerns in relation to her body is the appearance of cellulite.
Many of us believe that cellulite is directly related to our weight. And not unjustly, if we take into account that when we are overweight, cellulite appears.
But we make a big mistake if we think it’s just because of that. There are other causes associated with the appearance of cellulitis too.
CELLULITE GUIDE – WHAT CAUSES CELLULITE?
- Bad nutrition
- Hormonal disorders
- Disturbed blood circulation
- Sedentary life
- Reduced movement & physical activity
- Consumption of alcohol, caffeine, and soft drinks
- Pathological conditions, such as liver dysfunction and endocrine disorders.
Intense stress and large mental fluctuations contribute to the secretion of adrenaline, which makes it difficult for the circulatory system to function properly. This can also affect areas with a tendency to develop cellulite.
WHY CAN’T I LOSE WEIGHT – 10 POSSIBLE REASONS
HOW TO GET RID OF CELLULITE
- Drink a lot of water, about 10 glasses per day. Drinking a lot of water can help us reducing cellulite. Not only does it keep us hydrated, but water helps in better blood circulation and also in lymph flow.
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants. Some of the antioxidants with the strongest action are vitamin C (citrus fruits, strawberry, kiwi, broccoli, green leafy vegetables, red peppers), vitamin E (vegetable oils, sesame), flavonoids (citrus fruits, citrus fruits, citrus fruits), cauliflower, onion, tea, chamomile, red wine, and cocoa), b-carotene (carrot, broccoli, citrus), coenzyme Q (soy, mackerel, sardines), zinc (seafood, nuts) and cereal selenium (cereals, sesame, sunflower seeds, almonds)
- Reduce salt consumption. Foods rich in sodium are, canned, potato chips, savory cheeses, and of course the extra salt we add to our meals.
- Eat a lot of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, such as olive oil, nuts, seeds, and fatty fish, while reducing saturated fats found mainly in animal products.
- Reduce the consumption of alcoholic beverages, since the excess of alcohol in the body, intensifies lipogenesis.
- Reduce the consumption of sweets that contain a lot of fat and soft drinks that contain sugar.
- Increase in the consumption of legumes and whole grains that contain enough fiber.
Source of Article:
Click Here for More of these Posts